130
Cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin real market dominance is 90% leaving altcoins with a mere 10%  FXStreetNew research is showing some interesting features regarding the total market capitalization in the cryptocurrency market. The report published by Forb. read whole article



Related Links

  1. Cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin settles above $8,000, altcoins follow the lead - FXStreet
  2. The cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin and major altcoins recover from Sunday’s sell-off - FXStreet
  3. The cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin and major altcoins drift towards support levels - FXStreet
  4. Cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin and major altcoins claw back some ground - FXStreet
  5. Cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin and major altcoins resume the sell-off - FXStreet
  6. Cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin stops within a whisker of $11,000, altcoins follow the lead - FXStreet
  7. Cryptocurrency market update: Bears regain control as Bitcoin (BTC) and major altcoins nursing losses - FXStreet
  8. The cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin and major altcoins succumb to bearish sentiments - FXStreet
  9. Cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin hovers under $8,800, altcoins mooning - FXStreet
  10. Cryptocurrency market update: Bitcoin (BTC) sliding down, altcoins follow the lead - FXStreet